2009-11-01 - NTM 1.0 (Drunken Monkey) is born!
- New module for monitoring the time.
- For every module (Traffic, Time, TimeSlot) is possible to set:
- Auto-disconnect if the limit is reached.
- Monitor period: Day, Week, Month,Year and Costum days; You can auto-update the period.
- Now you can see in the monitor window this fields: Percentage; Period; Estimate Traffic, Slots or Time usage in the end of period.
- The TimeSlot Module show a notification (with NotifyOSD) when a new slot is used.
- Add Online Check Mode: Now NTM can check the online state by NetworkManager or Ping. The "Ping Mode" is useful when the connection is not managed from NetworkManager.
- Add in the status bar the interface name and the connection state.
- Inproved the report:
- You can select the period.
- The first report show the average values for the traffic e session.
- The second report show for each days the in/out/total traffic used.
- Add the "Info & New" window, with the news and update informations for NTM.
- NTM check every some days if exist a new version.
- Some change to improve the usability and the performance.
- Fix some bug.
- This release is tested and work with Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala), Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope).
- I plan to test NTM over Kubuntu 9.04, Kubuntu 9.10, Ubuntu Netbook Remix, ...
- In the next days I release a compatible version for Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex) and derivated distributions (distro. with a 'old' python).
Download last version (.deb or .tar.gz) from here
You can install directly without uninstall the old version.
The old traffic data will be lost.
2009-08-22 - NTM 0.9.3.1 is ready!
- Bugfix: Added the dependence of the package "python-gnome2-extras" in the .deb file.
Download last version from here, and install directly without uninstall the old version.
2009-08-19 - NTM 0.9.3 is ready!
- A new option is added, the program can be run automatically after login
- Now NTM is distributed with a deb archive
- Some minor improvement and bug-fix
2009-08-05 - A new version of NTM is ready!
Some new feature and fix of NTM Ver. 0.9.2:
Add new module, now is possible monitoring the connections time by counting the time-slots.
- Every time a new connection is done the used slots count is incremented
- If is reach the time-slot length then the used slots count in incremented
- If a disconnection is occurs before the end of time-slot and after a new reconnection is done, the used slots count in incremented
- Is possible to choice the calculation period for the amount of used slot
Improve the user interface
- The monitoring window is more compact and simply
- Now you can set some properties of the monitor windows: "Always on Top' and "Transparency"
Many small improvements
Some minor bug-fix